Our faculty is located in the central campus of Zonguldak Bülent Ecevit University, which was established in the coastal city of Zonguldak in the Western Black Sea Region.
Key Policies and Priorities
- Commitment to Mustafa Kemal Atatürk’s Principles
- Adherence to the principles of national and international law
- Adherence to Laws and Regulations
- Commitment to ethical values
- Academic freedom
- Reliability, accuracy and honesty
- Individual and social efficiency
- Environmental Sensitivity
- International relations and cultural diversity
- Quality and career-oriented education that is open to continuous improvement
- Value-added training that examines regional and national issues
|Undergraduate Education||Postgraduate Education|
| In our faculty, undergraduate programs last for four years. Students graduate from compulsory and elective courses with a minimum of 240 ECTS courses.
· Western Languages and Literatures
· Geography (The program is not active.)
· Turkish language and Literature
· Objectives of undergraduate programs
To train students who are curious to learn and analyse, have theoretical and up-to-date knowledge and problem solving ability, are aware of personal and social responsibilities, have analytical thinking ability, and are ready to work in science-related jobs.
|Our faculty provides postgraduate education in various master's and doctoral programs affiliated to the Institute of Social Sciences. These programs are:
· Interdisciplinary Cultural Studies Department (Thesis/Non-Thesis Master's Program)
· Sociology Department (Master's Program with Thesis)
· Department of History (Thesis/Non-Thesis Master's Program-Doctoral Program*) *Doctoral program does not accept students.
· Department of Turkish Language and Literature (Master's Program with Thesis)·
· Objectives of Graduate Programs
To train future researchers and scientists
Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığı - Her Hakkı Saklıdır